10 Iaso Tea Herbal Benefits That Help You Boost
Your Health [Plus Book]
Whether you want something hot to take on a cold morning or something refreshing during summer, you’ll love the taste of herbal teas and the multiple health benefits they provide. Herbal tea, unlike other types of tea such as green tea and black tea, doesn’t come from Camellia sinensis.
Instead, herbal teas are made from spices, fruits, herbs, and dried flowers, therefore, giving you many flavor options. The benefits of herbal teas may vary depending on the type of herbal tea you choose.
Iaso Tea is a caffeine-free herbal tea made from a blend of top-quality ingredients. It has several benefits to your body, including getting rid of the toxins and assisting you to lose weight.
The benefits of herbal tea are hugely helpful for your body. It contains multiple vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that will boost your health.
Iaso Tea Benefits
1. Helps You Unwind
For centuries, tea has been famous as a calming drink, and many people across the world use it for “unwinding” after a tiring day. Most people with stress or pressure usually take medications, but these too come with their side effects. Therefore, tea is a safer alternative that helps one to relax while rejuvenating your body. Also, it’s relaxing properties helps those with sleeping disorders like restless sleep and insomnia.
2. Fighting The Cold
Herbal tea is an excellent remedy for those who have a cold. The tea is one of the best treatments for cold as its properties enable it to clear the nasal passage and stop heavy coughs. Also, herbal tea may minimize the symptoms of asthma.
3. Improving Digestion
Many herbal teas enhance the breakdown of the fats and hasten the process of emptying the stomach. By doing so, it helps reduce indigestion, vomiting, and bloating and therefore improving your digestion.
4. Strengthens Your Immune System
Nearly everyone, even those who rarely take tea, knows its benefits to your immune system. Herbal tea helps boost your immune system and is the reason most of us look for it during bad weather. For instance, Tulsi tea is famous for its immune-boosting properties, especially during and after illnesses as it contains antibacterial and antifungal properties.
5. It Can Help Lower Pain
Most herbal teas have the potential to relieve pain without any side effects. This is in contrast to most medications, especially painkillers, that relieves pain but have side effects. While research on this field is still on, ingredients in herbal tea such as capsaicin and Boswellia can help to alleviate pain and aches.
Download The 10 Iaso Tea Herbal Benefits
That Help You Boost Your Health [Book]
Our bodies have their ways of detoxifying themselves naturally. Still, with the increase in toxic substances in our body, it becomes harder for the body to remove all toxins by itself. Excess toxins in your body will result in a sluggish feeling, which fortunately goes away once you detoxify your body.
7. Boosting Energy Levels
The first benefit you will realize after detoxing is the increase of energy in your body. Do you need energy for doing your work, studying, and other activities? If you do, then detoxing will be handy for you. By taking away sugar and caffeine, which causes energy crashes in your body, detoxing helps you maintain good energy in your day.
8. Assists In Weight Loss
Toxins are detrimental to your body in many ways and especially in weight management. They slow down the metabolic functions in your body, therefore, resulting in bad eating habits. A detox diet is therefore great for those who want to lose weight as its ideal for long-term weight management. Unlike other methods that only help you lose weight at once, detox sets good eating habits for you which enables you to lose more weight and maintain it in the future.
9. Helps The Internal Organs
As we mentioned earlier, detoxifying helps your body get rid of harmful toxins. Some toxics can accumulate in your organs, therefore, impairing their functions. Once you detoxify, you’ll get rid of these toxins, thus, enabling your organs to rest and enhance their functions. Besides, even if your kidney, liver and other vital organs are functioning well, they may be less effective in removing all toxins.
10. Promote Healthy Skin
You can try multiple skin remedies, but if your diet is not right, then you’ll not make your skin better. The best way to keep a smooth and beautiful skin is detoxing. Besides, some detoxing agents contain a sauna that removes the toxins clogging your pores via sweat.
Iaso Tea Ingredients Plus Health Benefits
- Persimmon Leaves – High in nutrients such as amino acids, vitamin C, flavonoids, carotenoids, rutin, and tannins. Persimmon leaf is a medicine for constipation, high blood pressure, and stroke.
- Papaya – It contains an enzyme called papain that is useful in digestion and as a meat tenderizer.
- Blessed Thistle – It is used to treat colds, fever, indigestion, diarrhea, and bacterial infections. It is also useful in diuretics when increasing the output of urine.
- Malva Leaves – It is a herbal remedy for conditions such as coughing, bronchitis, asthma, emphysema, and throat infections. It’s also useful in the treatment of wounds and inflammation of the mucous membrane in the throat, mouth, and stomach.
- Marsh Mallow – The ingredient is useful in treating pains and soreness of the mucous membranes which line the respiratory tract. Also, they are used in constipation, stomach ulcers, diarrhea, and urinary tract stones.
- Myrrh – Myrrh is a component of Iaso tea that has numerous health benefits to the body. It destroys harmful bacteria, improves your oral health, improves skin health, kills some parasites, and even acts as an antioxidant.
- Chamomile – Chamomile ingredient is important in reducing menstrual pains, lowering the blood sugar, reducing inflammation, and helping with your sleep and relaxation. Also, it’s useful in the treatment of cold symptoms and less severe skin conditions.
- Ginger – Ginger is one of the most popular ingredients in tea. It helps lower your risk of getting diabetes, relieves period pains, has anti-inflammatory properties, and can help you reduce morning sickness. Also, it’s useful in preventing heart disease and can lower your chances of developing cancer.
Herbal Iaso Tea Product Recommendations
- Consult your doctor before taking herbal tea during pregnancy.
- Do not take herbal tea if you are allergic to any of the ingredients within the product.
- Even though, herbal infusions are natural products stop taking herbal tea if it does not make you feel good.
How To Easily Make Iaso Detox Tea At Home
- Boil 1 quart of water.
- Add 2 tea bags and cover.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 4 to 8 hours.
- Combine steeped tea with 3 quarts cold water to make 1 gallon of tea and refrigerate.
Where To Buy Iaso Tea
You can buy our herbal Iaso Tea from our TLC USA Store
Herbal teas provide different benefits to the body depending on the plants they’re extracted from. You should take herbal tea regularly without adding honey or sugar as it helps you reduce your body weight, the blood sugar level, and even lower the chances of getting a heart attack.
Want to learn more about herbal teas?
Check out this article at webmd.com